People Ops/ HR – Corporate Recruiter /
BISNOW is an industry leading, vertically integrated B2B platform serving the trillion dollar commercial real estate industry across the U.S., Canada, the UK and Ireland.
Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. From events and news to marketing services, talent solutions and now DaaS, BISNOW reaches millions of all-digital readers as well as thousands of event attendees, speakers, sponsors, advertisers and businesses looking to do more deals within CRE.
Operating in almost 50 MSAs across North America, the UK and Europe, we tend to think globally, but strive to connect people hyper-locally.
We are seeking a driven Recruiter to join our growing team and spearhead the full cycle recruitment process, while working closely with executive level partners at Bisnow. You will proactively source top-talent, create and manage new business relationships, and align candidates with their next career advancing opportunity. This is an exciting and unique chance for a hungry professional to develop a career within the Commercial Real Estate Industry, and be a part of a thriving, entrepreneurial, and virtual business!
- Source qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Screen, interview, and conduct reference checks for qualified candidates.
- Communicate job offers to selected new partners.
- Maintain a network of candidates that align with top industry specific skill sets.
- Build close relationships with candidates and align them to their next career move while working alongside internal management to understand the needs of our clients.
- Actively pursue new business opportunities and lead generation.
- Interact with top companies and leading executives in the Commercial Real Estate Industry.
- Serve as a champion for scaling the culture, community, and Diversity & Inclusion within Bisnow as part of our People Ops Team, helping to build connections, reinforce our values and participate in special projects.
- Provide Hiring Managers with guidance and initial “recruiter on-boarding” to help them acclimate to proper processes and systems to follow.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree required (Communications, Psychology, Business preferred).
- 2 - 6 years of direct recruiting experience.
- Team-player, strong work ethic, no task is too small mentality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Quick learner, who enjoys acquiring knowledge in new subject areas.
- Creative thinker who is analytically capable and intellectually curious.
- Appetite, appreciation, and a genuine interest in the Commercial Real Estate Industry.
- Prior Real Estate experience is not required, but a bonus.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive compensation structure!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - effective the 1st of the month following your start date.
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance - this includes maternity and paternity leaves as well.
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- 7 days paid sick leave
- 9 paid Holidays
- Referral Bonus Program
- Pet Friendly Offices
- You’ll get to work with incredibly smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate).
Before applying, please read our values below. Our values describe and give insight into our culture. If you do not share the same values, this role will not be a mutually beneficial fit. If you do share these values and want to apply, we encourage you to do so.
Our values demand that we be curious, self-aware, fearless, consistent. We say yes to seemingly insurmountable challenges because we dare ourselves to push further. And we go the distance because we are individually and collectively entrepreneurial, always asking: Why can’t it be done? We find a way because we care more than the competition. We embrace team and disown ego. We are ruthlessly disciplined and unabashedly kind. We unreservedly challenge the status quo and vigorously fight for new levels of excellence. We believe the difference between good and great is exceptional communication. We obsess over creating value for our team and our customers. We push ourselves and our industry to be more inclusive, to champion diversity and to fight racism, gender bias and all forms of inequality. We never peak. We never quit. We never have excuses. We own our failures and we commit to being smarter and stronger because of them. We give our best today and even better tomorrow. We are here to win.