Boca Raton /
SelectLeaders – SelectLeaders Associates /
About CP Group:
Active in the commercial real estate business for over 35 years, CP Group (formerly Crocker Partners) has established a reputation as a premier owner, operator, and developer of office and mixed-use projects throughout the Southeast and Southwest United States. Since 1986, CP Group has acquired and managed over 160 properties, totaling 56 million square feet, and representing $8 billion invested. They are currently Florida's largest and Atlanta's third-largest office landlord, ranking 25th largest in the United States.
If you are interested in joining a forward-thinking and growing organization offering excellent career development, please apply now! CP Group offers competitive benefit packages which support our employees’ mental, physical, emotional, and financial health. Compensation package will be aligned with experience. This position is located in beautiful Boca Raton, Florida. The Associate will work directly with Senior Management overseeing the South Florida region to acquire new assets and asset manage the portfolio.
- Financial Analysis & Presentation: Underwrite potential acquisition and development opportunities to include cash flow modeling, property valuations, investment analyses, and joint venture structuring. Expected to prepare accurate and thorough work products to assist in the investment review process. Assist in the preparation of a deal memorandum for investment committee review.
- Market Research: To support underwriting assumptions and discover new investment opportunities, perform thorough research of select markets utilizing various databases, maintain proprietary market reports. Maintain an internal database of property sales and lease comparable for target markets on a monthly basis.
- Due Diligence: Support transaction due diligence and closing processes for acquisitions and dispositions. Respond to requests from the investment committee, brokers, lenders, and the buyer or seller. Review all due diligence materials (leases, operating statements, title, survey, etc.) and present findings to Senior Management.
- Asset Management: Support asset management functions, including regular interaction with investment committees, property management, leasing, and accounting teams. Conduct ongoing analyses to support decision making related to the business plan of the investment (leasing, capital projects, financing, etc.). Update valuations of existing assets quarterly to track investment performance. Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree / strong academic performance
- 5+ years of relevant commercial real estate experience
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial modeling
- Argus experience preferred
Successful completion of a background screening
Full COVID-19 vaccination required
CP Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer