Human Resources Manager
We are bitfish, a staking project that’s changing how people interact with crypto. We’re creating a platform that will let anyone stake their crypto, contribute to network security, and earn a reward for doing so. Our core team includes Chun Wang, co-founder of F2Pool, a mining pool that has mined the most Bitcoin blocks in the world and is the second largest Ethereum pool, and David Knott, research scientist for OmiseGO, an Ethereum-based blockchain project implementing a currency agnostic decentralized exchange.
"There are two ways to add value: by doing what other people can't do or what other people won't do."
We're looking for a human resources manager to help us take care of our team. Someone who's happy to go above and beyond to add value by improving our internal processes, coordinating our staffing efforts, and making sure we're growing the right way.
- Enthusiastic and open-minded personality
- Knowledge of and experience with Thai labor and compensation laws
- General knowledge of various employment practices
- Experience working with an employment law attorney
- Good command of the English language - it's the common denominator in our office and is necessary for communication
- Above average emotional intelligence. We like feelings, and given that you'll be interacting with our team members' you should too :)
- Excited to work at a multicultural company, different ideas come from different places
- Analyzing wage, salary reports, and data to determine competitive compensation plans
- Consulting legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with Thai laws
- Creating and improving team member benefits programs
- Talking with co-founders about resolving employee issues
- Addressing team members concerns and answering team members' questions
- Assisting in coordinating our recruiting efforts
- Preparing employment contracts, non-disclosure agreements, etc. for team members
- Improving our internal processes (e.g. on boarding, feedback, etc.)