Full-Stack Software Engineer
Bangkok, Seoul or Remote
We are bitfish, a staking project that’s changing how people interact with crypto. We’re creating a platform that will let anyone stake their crypto, contribute to network security, and earn a reward for doing so. Our core team includes Chun Wang, co-founder of F2Pool, a mining pool that has mined the most Bitcoin blocks in the world and is the second largest Ethereum pool, and David Knott, research scientist for OmiseGO, an Ethereum-based blockchain project implementing a currency agnostic decentralized exchange.
We are looking for a full-time full-stack software engineer for various bitfish projects and initiatives. This position can start remotely with the goal of transitioning to one of our head offices over time. This is a hands-on role, managers and directors need not apply.
- Implement responsive UI and front-end web applications that work on desktop, mobile and other popular devices
- Create backend server code that are secure, fast and extensible
- Design database schema that are performant, scalable and maintainable
- Leverage continuous integration and other modern techniques to improve development velocity
- Leverage automated testing framework to create test cases
- Build great products that are beautiful, simple, and delightful
- Continuously iterate and improve using collected metrics and direct user feedbacks
- Proactively make suggestions for improving bitfish products and internal processes
- The highest level of integrity, ethics and compassion is required for this and any position at bitfish
- 5+ years of experiences with full stack web applications
- A track record of launching great products
- Extensive experience with HTML, CSS, preprocessors and related web technologies
- Extensive experience with Node.js, Go (Golang) and their ecosystems of tools and libraries
- Deep experience with databases such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Deep experience with message queues and caching technologies such as RabbitMQ, Redis
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
- Ability to mentor junior members on the team
- Experience working with ĐApps would be nice-to-have but not required
- Experience working with container technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker would be nice-to-have
Please include links to any of your work you would like to share with us while we consider your application.
We are looking for fun, curious and committed individuals to join our product teams in Bangkok, Thailand or Seoul, Korea. We will subsidize your travel and initial accommodations, help out with your visa process, and help you get acquainted with the new environment. This is a great adventure of a lifetime!