Content Writer - Cryptocurrency Industry
New York, NY
Bitcoin.com is THE premier source for everything Bitcoin related. We have an incredible culture driven by the Cryptocurrency industry's foremost leaders. We are building incredible products and services, and consequently, we are growing like crazy. We are looking for people who think outside the box, are willing to do what it takes to succeed and have a passion for the Cryptocurrency industry.
Most important to us are people who share our philosophies on government, the financial industry, and technology. Bitcoin.com is building a work culture like no other, with a suite of perks and working environment that is unrivaled. Our mission is changing the world, and chasing the course of human history.
Open to Remote!!
We are on the hunt for someone who can really help us to develop and own a bitcoin.com tone of voice which will keep consistency across our content.
This person will have a natural flair for writing engaging long-form content that educates while also inspiring and entertaining, without really needing the sophistication of direct response copy training.
- Producing easy to read copy, clear concise guides, ebooks, infographics, explainer videos, and much more.
- Writing content within the framework of Marketing's strategic direction
- Proven ability to understand content strategy
- Can take complicated topics and concepts and explain them to the public audience in an "easy to understand" and entertaining manner
- Researching and brainstorming to come up with new content ideas
- Knowledge in cryptocurrencies, blockchain and related topics (significant interest and hobby)
- Writing skills to write in plain style while staying compelling
- Good self-management and self-organizing skills
- Basic image editing skills to create written content related graphics, explanatory images, etc. (if necessary)
- Native speaker located in the U.S.
- Experience and knowledge in content (and email) marketing
- Basic Know-how in online marketing analytics
Read the spec closely and apply with interest if you feel you are the right fit. We would love to check out your previous work and look forward to meeting passionate and creative, technology and Cryptocurrency enthusiasts!
We are serious about what we do, but more importantly we have a ton of fun doing it. With our headquarters in St. Kitts where we regularly retreat, and offices in Tokyo, Sweden and Hungary, we are very excited about the future.
Please apply to this job so we can speak right away! Thank you.