Content Writer - Cryptocurrency Industry
New York, NY
The goal of Bitcoin.com is to continue the original vision of Bitcoin and help spread peer-to-peer electronic cash to the world by making it accessible through our products and services.
"Bitcoin.com aims to make trading with your fellow man an inalienable human right. We are fighting for the global adoption of permissionless, uncensorable money.” - Roger Ver, CEO of Bitcoin,.com
What an exciting time for the world! We are building a FinTech work culture like no other, with a suite of perks and working environment that is unrivaled. Our mission is changing the world, and plotting a new course for human history. I hope what you see excites you, and we are equally excited to speak with you.
Open to Remote!!
We are on the hunt for someone who can really help us to develop and own a bitcoin.com tone of voice which will keep consistency across our content.
This person will have a natural flair for writing engaging long-form content that educates while also inspiring and entertaining, without really needing the sophistication of direct response copy training.
- Producing easy to read copy, clear concise guides, ebooks, infographics, explainer videos, and much more.
- Writing content within the framework of Marketing's strategic direction
- Proven ability to understand content strategy
- Can take complicated topics and concepts and explain them to the public audience in an "easy to understand" and entertaining manner
- Researching and brainstorming to come up with new content ideas
- Knowledge in cryptocurrencies, blockchain and related topics (significant interest and hobby)
- Writing skills to write in plain style while staying compelling
- Good self-management and self-organizing skills
- Basic image editing skills to create written content related graphics, explanatory images, etc. (if necessary)
- Native speaker located in the U.S.
- Experience and knowledge in content (and email) marketing
- Basic Know-how in online marketing analytics
Read the spec closely and apply with interest if you feel you are the right fit. We would love to check out your previous work and look forward to meeting passionate and creative, technology and Cryptocurrency enthusiasts!
We are serious about what we do, but more importantly, we have a ton of fun doing it. Our modern and progressive culture is on the cutting-edge of technology, marketing, operations, and FinTech. To match the nature of the decentralized currency revolution, we too have designed our workplace to be a globally distributed force, and have created work experiences based on transparency, productivity, trust, and passion.
We can't wait to show you more, please send us your interest so we can speak right away!
Jared Stone, Head of HR & The Entire Bitcoin.com Team