Director of Sales Operations and Strategy
New York, NY or San Francisco, CA
Sales Operations – Sales Operations
Bitly is looking for a Director of Sales Operations to drive strategy and operational excellence within our sales and customer success organizations.
You will work to maximize revenue growth through the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of sales strategies, programs, systems, and initiatives. Examples of projects range from Go-To-Market planning, territory alignment, data quality and clean up, market segmentation, and sales pipeline analysis.
This role reports to the VP of Business Operations and Analytics, and will work closely with sales, sales development, customer success, product, marketing, finance, and HR to drive operational alignment and a positive customer experience.
- Partner with stakeholders across Bitly to set the strategic direction for the sales and customer success organizations and lead team of Sales Ops direct reports in turning that strategy into reality
- Manage the evaluation and interpretation of sales data to identify trends and convert insights into actionable sales processes and tactics
- Define and own a clear set of policies and operating principles related to compensation and territory planning, including process, timelines, and SLAs
- Collaborate with Enablement to ensure plans are shared and understood by the sales team, and with product marketing to arm sales with battle cards, call decks, and talk tracks
- Manage sales processes including planning, forecasting and pipeline management, discount approvals, deal desk, product launch coordination, KPI management, and win/loss programs
- Serve as an escalation point for the resolution of process and/or system issues
- Own Salesforce and all supporting sales operations systems and tools.
- 5+ years in a sales operations, business planning, or sales support management role
- Understanding of sales methodologies, sales funnel management, and bookings processes
- Strategic, decisive thinker who executes quickly
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems of all levels of complexity, prioritizing critical client issues and identifying department needs
- Strong leader who is a player/coach and can build, maintain and lead high-performing teams
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data, and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Committed to data quality and high standard for accuracy.
- Proficiency in all things Salesforce
- Nobody wins unless everybody wins
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly)
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- One Medical membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance
- Voluntary Legalshield and IDShield for your protection
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and work from home policies
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's Union Square
- Quarterly Hack weeks
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities
- Dog and bike friendly
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Bitly also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Bitly.