Senior Product Manager, Integrations
New York, NY or Denver, CO
Product – Product
At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
Together we believe in an internet you can see across. We optimize the link so you can own your customer experience.
Bitly is seeking a high energy Senior Product Manager (Integrations, Mobile and APIs), with a strong track record in developing SaaS products, creating brand new white-label and co-branded experiences in partnership with 3rd parties in a fast-paced, startup environment. As a Senior Product Manager, you will define and drive the roadmap for Bitly Integrations - using data, and user research insights as your guide. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the growth and adoption of our growing ecosystem of partner integrations as well as owning our mobile and API product strategy. More than thirty thousand developers rely on Bitly APIs every day and our mobile apps are used by hundreds of thousands of marketers. You will partner closely with business development, and marketing teams to expand our list of available integrations, and shape the development of partnership programs. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities of partner technologies into benefits is crucial.
You will have expert knowledge of the technology landscape surrounding Bitly and our customers and will translate your insights into concrete integration proposals supporting product expansion and customer retention. You will bring the voice of the customer to every conversation and will work with the UX team on building world-class user experiences. In addition, you will work closely with the Product Marketing and Growth teams to help shape the go to market initiatives for new integrations or mobile features, and work on market research and competitive strategy initiatives. This role reports to the Denver-based VP of Product.
- Own product management for Bitly Integrations, Mobile Apps, APIs.
- Lead a cross-functional agile team of engineers, UX/UI designers and project managers.
- Define and drive partner evaluation and prioritization of integration development, based on market demand, competitor intelligence, and sales and customer feedback.
- Develop a roadmap for your product area and be its evangelist for a cross-functional team of PMs, engineers, designers, and marketers.
- Effectively manage dependencies, priorities, and plans across different groups towards consistent product delivery aligned towards our goals (we use OKR’s).
- Take a data-driven approach to defining success metrics, prioritizing requirements, and communicating plans, progress and success.
- Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently.
- Be an owner of integrations and partner-powered experiences, end to end.
- Help define the go-to-market plan and launch priorities for integrations, APIs and mobile features.
- 5+ years of hands-on SaaS product management experience.
- Have a proven track record of building integration products, apps, and extensions that people love and delivering business results.
- Technical background and current understanding of end-to-end API and mobile lifecycle: design, implementation, testing, management, monitoring, and retirement.
- Ability to understand, evaluate and discuss technical integration scenarios and architectural concepts.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to lead teams, and partner with third parties.
- Experience working in agile environments.
- Ability to work with limited direction across multiple projects -- self-starter personality is a must.
- Bring grit, a willingness to roll up your sleeves, and be a hands-on help to your team.
- Experience in the marketing technology or productivity space a plus.
- Bonus points for having had experience building products for a variety of customer segments - from small businesses to large enterprise companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, CS or a similar field is required; MBA preferred
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly)
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- One Medical membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance
- Voluntary Legalshield and IDShield for your protection
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and work from home policies
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families
- Mothers’ room available
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's SOMA district
- Quarterly Hack week
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities
- Dog and bike friendly
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Bitly also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Bitly.