Customer Training Specialist
New York, NY or San Francisco, CA
Customer Success – Customer Support
At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
We believe trusted, meaningful connections fuel communication and understanding. We empower businesses to create trusted, powerful, recognizable links that maximize the impact of every digital initiative.
Reporting directly to the VP of Customer Success within the Customer Success Group at Bitly, the Customer Training Specialist plays a key role in ensuring our Customers unlock the most value, aligning Bitly’s products and services to their business needs and objectives.
The individual will be responsible for providing timely and efficient consulting, project management, training, and workflow integration to customers in order for them to successfully implement Bitly.
The ideal candidate is a true team player with a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience while building the customer relationship.
A successful person in this role will have a mix of interpersonal and technical skills, ability to deliver high value service, teamwork, and a ‘do what it takes’ approach.
- Onboard Enterprise customers, validating customer needs, getting them up and running effectively and efficiently, and serve as the primary point of contact throughout onboarding.
- Define, run, and manage multiple customer projects while providing both high level and detailed business process consulting
- Understand and translate customer business goals into an initial onboarding project plan. Monitor customer utilization and adoption to ensure success. Quickly identify potential issues and escalate appropriately to ensure the best possible onboarding experience
- Lead regular Webinar-format group onboarding and training sessions, and participate in creating recorded content
- Be an expert on product features and functionality, including staying up-to-date on product releases and new features
- Communicate product value and train customers with varying levels of sophistication, from the basics of the platform to intricate technical aspects
- Ensure a smooth handoff from the Sales team, seamlessly execute customer onboarding, and then ensure a smooth handoff to the Account Management team post-Onboarding
- Document and communicate product feedback to the Sales, Account management and Product teams
- Find and create customer advocates/champions throughout onboarding
- Collaborate to continually improve processes related to onboarding across the organization and when needed, assist in training new hires
- A minimum of 1 years customer-facing, project management, consulting, or training experience. SaaS experience preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (sales, support, product, etc.) to serve the needs of customers
- Ability to prioritize and manage expectations within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to solve problems using a creative and logical mindset
- Experience and aptitude with CRM, Project management and/or training delivery systems
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college/university or equivalent work experience
- Customer-focused mentality and enthusiasm for building strong relationships, onboarding, feature adoption, technical acumen, and problem-solving
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using G Suite
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly)
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- One Medical membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance
- Voluntary Legalshield and IDShield for your protection
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and work from home policies
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families
- Mothers’ room available
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's Union Square
- Quarterly Hack weeks
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities
- Dog and bike friendly
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Bitly also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Bitly.