Director of Partnerships
New York, NY or San Francisco, CA or Denver, CO
People/Finance/Operations – Strategy
At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for leaders who align with our vision, mission, and values.
Together we believe trusted, meaningful connections fuel communication and understanding. Bitly’s mission is to empower businesses to create trusted, powerful, recognizable links that maximize the impact of every digital initiative.
Bitly’s Director of Partnerships will be responsible for creating, managing, and executing the overall partner plan and channel strategy for Bitly’s link management platform. Your portfolio will range from value-add integrations to OEM opportunities to channel distribution programs (e.g., marketplaces, resellers, SIs). Additionally, you will build relationships with industry stakeholders to raise Bitly’s profile in the partner ecosystem and contribute to Bitly’s future-looking corporate development activities.
This newly-created role will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Finance) & external stakeholders to identify, develop, and execute strategies that create deep and lasting partnerships
- Develop partner business plans, program operations, and partner pipeline to support program objectives and revenue commitments
- Create pre-launch metrics/plans that lead teams to work strategically and efficiently and post-launch metrics/plans to measure success towards goals
- Oversee the recruitment of partners and management of all partner related activities and all salient business terms and contracts
- Top academic background: MBA degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years experience in business development, corporate development, channel sales, or product management
- Success in structuring large & complex deals and negotiating with C-Level stakeholders
- Highly analytical & strategic thinker with knowledge of SaaS business models
- Well-organized and able to prioritize among multiple projects with limited supervision
- Strong work ethic and project ownership required
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly)
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- One Medical membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance
- Voluntary Legalshield and IDshield for your protection
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and work from home policies
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's SOMA districts
- Engineering and Product Quarterly Hack weeks
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities
- Dog and bike friendly
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Bitly also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Bitly.