Enterprise Account Executive
San Francisco, CA
Bitnami is reinventing the software application experience. Our automation platform delivers and maintains a catalog of ready-to-run server applications and development environments in partnership with the world’s leading cloud providers such as Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Oracle and more. That same application automation platform that drives over one million deployments per month is also available to Enterprise developers looking to streamline their software development processes.
We're profitable, growing, and have an awesome, energetic, and passionate team. Our goal is to have every developer, systems administrator, and business user demand Bitnami every time they need to package and maintain their applications. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, then consider joining the Bitnami team!
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive with a background in selling developer tools and platforms as SaaS and/or PaaS. This role will be especially focused on growing the business around the Bitnami enterprise products, including the Stacksmith, which launched earlier this year.
This position will initially report to the COO and will then be transitioned to the future sales leader. The role will be a good fit for a candidate who would like the unique opportunity to join a growing company with a solid track record of past success.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be a self-starter who has a philosophy of working collaboratively with BD, channel, product, engineering and marketing team members to continue to refine Bitnami’s GTM to build on the initial momentum of Bitnami enterprise products’ sales.
- Manage selling process and close deals to meet agreed upon sales quotas
- Work with multiple departments (sales, BD, engineering, marketing, product, and finance) to put together deals that are mutually beneficial for Bitnami and its customers
- Work particularly closely with the a team of SDR(s) and customer success to qualify prospects and improve the qualified lead flow and selling execution process
- Regularly present to customers / prospects / co-selling partners
- Participate in customer and prospect facing events
- Write blog pieces or byline articles (occasionally)
Our Ideal Addition to the Team
- Is a team player who believes in and lives the Bitnami mission and values
- Has experience in the infrastructure software space
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Is able to think creatively to establish mutually beneficial relationships with Bitnami team members and partners
- Is a good fit culturally, participating in team activities, events etc.
- 10+ years within the sales process, including use of SFDC to manage sales process
- 5+ years selling dev tools or platforms to enterprise, preferrably SaaS / PaaS
- Ability to communicate the value of technology to key audiences throughout a sales process
- Proven sales results
- Experience selling to DevOps, architects and IT leadership
- Experience related to the container, microservices, and serverless spaces a plus
- Experience working with an international and globally-distributed team a plus
- Understanding of the cloud service provider and infrastructure software landscapes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 99%-covered Medical, Dental, Vision benefits for the employee and 50% for family members
- Catered lunches every day (for office-based employees) with a generous snack and beverage offering
- Flexible time off policy, as we believe everyone needs to recharge
- Awesome commuter perks; generously subsidized ClipperCard
- Sweet laptop set-up with your choice of system
- Quarterly outings and fun events
Bitnami is on a mission to bring awesome software to everyone. We offer a library of popular server applications and development environments -- including WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, SugarCRM, Jenkins and more -- that can be installed with one click, either on a desktop, in a virtual machine or hosted in the cloud. Over 1 million applications are deployed per month through Bitnami and our partner marketplaces.
- Profitable and growing
- Headquartered in San Francisco with team members in over 10 countries
- Part of Y Combinator's Winter 2013 batch
Learn more about our team and what it's like to work at Bitnami by visiting the About Us and Careers pages or on our website, www.bitnami.com.
Bitnami is an equal opportunity employer.