Partner Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Are you an experienced partner marketing professional interested in working directly with the world’s leading cloud providers to promote next generation technologies like containers, Docker, and Kubernetes?
Bitnami is reinventing the software application experience. Our solution allows users to launch and run popular server applications and development stacks in the cloud and anywhere else just with a single click. The simple elegance of our approach has won us fans all across the world. Bitnami has grown to support over 1 million downloads each and every month. We have also become the largest source of applications for the leading cloud marketplaces including Amazon Web Services, Google Compute, Oracle Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure.
We're profitable, growing and have an awesome, energetic and passionate team. Our goal is to have every developer, systems administrator and business user demand Bitnami every time they need to build, deploy and maintain their applications. If this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us, then consider joining the Bitnami team!
Bitnami is looking for an experienced Partner Marketing Manager, based out of our San Francisco office. This position reports to the VP of Marketing and is responsible for creating and executing go-to-market strategies with the world’s largest cloud providers. The ideal candidate has experience generating technical marketing content and programs that reach a wide range of users in the B2B IT value chain from departmental users to cloud-native developers.
- Establish and grow strong relationships with Bitnami cloud partners
- Lead and influence the development of partner marketing strategies and plans
- Continually grow Bitnami influence in strategic partner accounts
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies in partners of all sizes
- Define joint value propositions, sources of differentiation, messaging, positioning with key partners
- Generate thought leadership content (videos, white papers, webinars, contributed articles, etc.) that promotes Bitnami and partner relationships
- Create partner-only content and modify sales enablement materials as needed
- Create and track measurable results increasing Bitnami catalog consumption in key partner accounts
- Drive joint messaging and objectives for awareness and demand generation campaigns
- Create and manage appropriate partner-related content for Bitnami website
- Aggressively leverage social media promotion/co-promotion for marketing reach
- Develop meaningful understanding of Bitnami technologies and contribute to overall company and product messaging/position
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years in a B2B marketing role
- 5+ years in a partner or ecosystem marketing role
- History of building engaging partner marketing plans
- Experience with cloud services from AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle
- Familiarity with open source and/or cloud and containers software
- Extensive experience generating written material, targeting a technical audience
- Excellent project/program management skills
- Ability to speak publicly, comfortable being recorded, appearing on a webinar, or on stage
- Proven ability to work closely and collaborate with Business Development teams
- Strong familiarity with social media marketing
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Flexible time off policy; we believe everyone needs to recharge
- Awesome commuter perks - generously subsidized Clipper Card
- Sweet set-up - your choice of operating system and hardware
- Annual trips to Spain
- Quarterly outings and fun events
We are self-funded, profitable and growing. Bitnami is headquartered in San Francisco with a globally distributed team in over 10 countries. We were part of Y Combinator's Winter 2013 batch.
Bitnami is an equal opportunity employer.