Demand Generation Manager
San Francisco, CA or Remote
Bitnami is reinventing the software application experience. Our automation platform delivers and maintains a catalog of ready-to-run server applications and development environments in partnership with the world’s leading cloud providers such as Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Oracle and more. That same application automation platform that drives over one million deployments per month is also available to Enterprise developers looking to streamline their software development processes.
We're profitable, growing, and have an awesome, energetic, and passionate team. Our goal is to have every developer, systems administrator, and business user demand Bitnami every time they need to build, deploy, and maintain their applications. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, then consider joining the Bitnami team!
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager with a background in growing the front end of the pipeline for enterprise software or cloud services. This role will be especially focused on growing the business around our new enterprise product, Stacksmith. This role will work closely with our channel partner and direct sales team.
This position reports to the CMO and will be a good fit for a candidate who would like the unique opportunity to help shape Bitnami’s demand gen approach and which tools are used. The Demand Generation Manager will be a key hire in a growing marketing team.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be a self-starter who has a philosophy of working collaboratively with sales and channel team members to continue to refine and improve results, particularly for the new Stacksmith product.
- Work with Bitnami’s CMO to develop the company’s demand gen approach that will drive leads that match our GTM approach.
- Develop and execute demand gen activities; build, grow and nurture a pipeline of enterprise prospects.
- Participate in the assessment of additional marketing tools and new demand gen programs.
- Implement marketing automation to capture, measure and nurture leads.
- Collaborate with sales, customer success and channel team members to continuously refine demand gen campaigns as well as to leverage campaigns that are shown to deliver opportunities particularly well.
- Provide valuable guidance regarding what types of demand gen collateral is needed.
Our Ideal Addition To The Team:
- Is a team player who believes in and lives the Bitnami mission and values
- Has experience in the infrastructure software space
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Is able to think creatively to establish mutually beneficial relationships with Bitnami team members and partners
- Is a good fit culturally, participating in team activities, events etc.
- 3+ years demand gen experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to measure demand gen programs with a focus on delivering sales-ready leads
- 2+ years demonstrated use of SFDC and at least one marketing automation tool including: setting up various types of marketing automation campaigns, lead scoring, and SFDC ROI measurement campaigns; managing digital and PPL demand gen programs; and creating SFDC reports
- Understanding of the cloud service provider and infrastructure software landscapes
- Experience working with an international and globally-distributed team a plus
- Experience managing vendors a plus
- Understanding of the container and serverless spaces a plus
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 99%-covered Medical, Dental, Vision benefits for the employee and 50% for family members
- Catered lunches every day (for office-based employees) with a generous snack and beverage offering
- Flexible time off policy, as we believe everyone needs to recharge
- Awesome commuter perks, generously subsidized Clipper Card
- Sweet laptop set-up with your choice of system
- Quarterly outings and fun events
Bitnami is on a mission to bring awesome software to everyone. We offer a library of popular server applications and development environments -- including WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, SugarCRM, Jenkins and more -- that can be installed with one click, either on a desktop, in a virtual machine or hosted in the cloud. Over 1 million applications are deployed per month through Bitnami and our partner marketplaces.
- Profitable and growing
- Headquartered in San Francisco with an office in Spain and remote team members in over 10 countries
- Part of Y Combinator's Winter 2013 batch
Learn more about our team and what it's like to work at Bitnami by visiting the About Us and Careers pages on our website.
Bitnami is an equal opportunity employer.