Sevilla, Spain or Remote
Bitnami’s mission is to bring awesome software to everyone. Every month, 1MM+ developers come to our site to download and launch their favorite language runtimes and applications across all major public clouds and container platforms, including AWS, Google, Azure, VMware and Docker.
You will join a team focused on offering largest catalog of cloud applications and frameworks to developers. Our offerings range from turnkey solutions for components, such as multi-node deployment templates for databases, caching or message brokers, to trusted containers to base their applications from, such as nodejs,php or python. The perfect person for this role has customer-oriented background and has extensive experience in the complex art of continuously releasing software.
- Reduce release and build times by improving automation of release procedures
- Ensure we release on-time new releases and security updates to Bitnami’s application catalog
- Provide excellent front-line customer support to our paid users and community
- Identify insights from customer support to improve both Bitnami’s documentation and products
- Extend Bitnami’s application catalog of existing deployment templates to main cloud providers including AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Be actively involved in team-wide discussions about engineering best practices
Our Ideal Addition to the Team
- Passionately believes in our mission to bring server applications to everyone
- Experienced in releasing complex catalogue of software products as cloud solutions
- Proven ability to prioritize work
- Past experience managing relationships with customers and providers
- Strong familiarity with Agile development and version control systems
- Multi-node AWS, Google Cloud Platform, VMware vCloud or Azure deployment expertise is a plus
- Expertise in High Availability deployments of infrastructure components such as databases is a plus
- Competent in a container orchestration technology (Docker Compose,Swarm, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science preferred
- At least 4 years of operations and deployment experience
- Experience in cloud deployments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc. )
- Good knowledge of HA configurations of infrastructure solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English - minimum B2 level)
Bitnami is a globally-distributed software company, headquartered in San Francisco with team members in over 10 countries. We are a bootstrapped, profitable, high-growth company with a high-energy and passionate team.
Learn more about us and what it's like to work at Bitnami by visiting the About Us and Careers pages on our website.
Bitnami is an equal opportunity employer.