Human Resources Internship (paid) (f/m/d)
HR – HR Operations /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Would you like to work for Europe’s leading fintech company? We are looking for hands-on interns to come join our international team. As an intern at Bitpanda, you won’t be fetching coffees, you’ll be getting full insights into working in a fast-paced scale-up, learning from the best in the industry! We also offer team bootcamps for learning more about the agile work environment, task management, blockchain technology and more!
Start: 3rd of August 2020
End: 15th of February 2021
Working hours: 40
Your Bitpanda mission
As a Human Resources Intern, you would get the chance to gain experience with exposure to recruiting, employer branding, talent management and the coordination of HR policies and procedures. Bitpanda is looking for a highly-motivated HR intern to support the HR department in their day-to-day tasks, activities and special projects.
Your learning journey
- Maintain employee records (e.g. vacation and sick leaves)
- Prepare ad-hoc reports (e.g. on expenses)
- Support with the employee life-cycle
- Prepare contracts and other documents
- Ongoing/finished studies in HR-related studies
- Ability to process confidential data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Eagerness to learn and continuously improve, with a can-do attitude
- Fluent in English and German
At Bitpanda we believe in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies, digitised assets, and blockchain technology. With our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world, Bitpanda has the unique aspect of being a leading trading platform for both beginners and experts.
Here is what we can offer our interns:
- Monthly full-time salary: €1,800 gross
- Flexible working hours
- Newest hardware
- Lunch and gym discounts
- Regular team events
- New office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Sustainable merchandise