Frontend Developer - Angular (m/f)
Who we are
Bitpanda is Europe’s leading digital asset platform (Bitcoin & Altcoins) and one of the fastest growing FinTechs. We have the vision of creating an ecosystem that allows a simple entry for beginners and an optimised usability for the advanced users. For this, we constantly work on new innovations and see ourselves as pioneers for the future financial and payment industry. To achieve our visions of the future, we work closely with financial services, banks and several trading platforms. Bitpanda is a visionary and rapidly expanding Start-Up, which is why we are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members, who share our vision and choose to help and shape the future of the emerging FinTech industry.
Field of activity
- The developer team constantly works on new features for our platform. These features are used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide. Your code will have a direct impact on the Bitcoin & Ethereum ecosystem.
- Develop high-quality products and solve technical API and trading problems.
- Write tested and documented Typescript (Angular 4).
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular 4 projects.
- Implement state of the art user interfaces and discuss those with the UI and UX designers.
- Ensure high performance.
You will be working directly with our Frontend stack
- Angular 4
- Whatever IDE/Editor you like best
- Any hardware you need
What you should offer
- You are well-versed in the modern web or software programming
- Strong experience with general OOP paradigms like genericity and interfaces
- Deep Knowledge with Typescript (Angular 4 preferred), Java, C++, C# or any similar OOP language
- Deep Knowledge with OOP in general: Polymorphisms like Inheritance, Genericity and Type Parameters, Lifecycles, Design Patterns, ...
- CSS3 and HTML5 knowledge should be fundamental
- Experience with RESTful services
- A clean and correct code is most important to you whilst you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write necessary comments
- Optional: You have experience with the Blockchain- and Bitcoin-technology or are willing to get familiar with the topic
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- An ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Exciting and challenging projects, which offer room for your creative ideas
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very good working atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Free softdrinks in our office in Vienna 1070