Frontend Developer - Angular (f/m/d)
We are currently expanding rapidly. Hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment in the beautiful city of Vienna.
Field of activity
- The developer team constantly works on new features for our platform. These features are used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide. Your code will have a direct impact on the Bitcoin & Ethereum ecosystem.
- Develop high-quality products and solve technical API and trading problems.
- Write tested and documented Typescript (Angular 6).
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular 6 projects.
- Implement state of the art user interfaces and discuss those with the UI and UX designers.
- Ensure high performance.
You will be working directly with our Frontend stack
- Angular 6
- Whatever IDE/Editor you like best
- Any hardware you need
What you should offer
- You are well-versed in the modern web or software programming
- Strong experience with general OOP paradigms like genericity and interfaces
- Deep Knowledge with Typescript (Angular 6 preferred); alternatively Deep Knowledge with Java, C++, C# or any similar OOP language is an asset
- Deep Knowledge with OOP in general: Polymorphisms like Inheritance, Genericity and Type Parameters, Lifecycles, Design Patterns
- CSS3 and HTML5 knowledge should be fundamental
- Experience with RESTful services
- A clean and correct code is most important to you whilst you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write necessary comments
- Optional: You have experience with the Blockchain- and Bitcoin-technology or are willing to get familiar with the topic
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Responsibility over exciting and challenging projects that have a direct visible impact on Bitpanda’s customers and the industry
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very positive work environment in a young, international and motivated team
- A brand new office in the heart of beautiful Vienna, Austria
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.