International Cash Specialist/ Treasurer (f/m/d)
Finance – Risk Management & Treasury /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Bitpanda is on the way to expanding its business segments. This requires a strengthening of our cash management and treasury operations. Therefore, we are looking for a new team member with experience in international cash management and a basic understanding of classical ALM functions.
- Contributing to the creation of rolling cash flow forecasts in line with treasury policy
- Processing transactions at area level in line with the requirements of liquidity framework policy from the Treasury/ALM
- Monitor and report intraday cash positioning and weekly/monthly operational forecasts.
- Undertake variance analysis, using the outputs to drive KPI forecast accuracy improvements.
- Ensure that all cash reporting for group treasury requirements are compiled within the framework
- Contribute to the reporting multi-currency FX positions
- Help with the setup of new bank accounts and facilitate banking services
- Contribute to the future implementation of TMS environments
- MSc degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent cash management certification beneficial ACT/AFP
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in a global Treasury
- Strong analytical accuracy, problem-solving and interpersonal skills, a sense of humour
- Hands-on mentality and no fear of speaking up in a fast-paced working environment
- Worked with TMS and or ERP systems
- English proficiency, German or French is beneficial
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ.
See you soon!