Pantos Researcher (m/f)
Who we are
Bitpanda is Europe’s leading digital asset platform (Bitcoin & Altcoins) and one of the fastest growing FinTechs. We have the vision of creating an ecosystem that allows a simple entry for beginners and an optimised usability for the advanced users. For this, we constantly work on new innovations and see ourselves as pioneers for the future financial and payment industry. To achieve our visions of the future, we work closely with financial services, banks and several trading platforms. Bitpanda is a visionary and rapidly expanding Start-Up, which is why we are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members, who share our vision and choose to help and shape the future of the emerging FinTech industry.
Field of activity
- Work within the research and development team of Pantos.
- You contribute to the Pantos research, the cross-chain token of the future.
- The technologies researched and developed within Pantos are innovative and novel. Nevertheless, as many components of the developed solutions as possible are based on existing techniques and established standards.
- If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to a novel, research-driven solution, and be part of an emerging technology right from the start, Pantos is the right place to work.
What you should offer
- Interest in research and finding new solutions to challenging problems.
- Aptitude to technical papers, including white papers and academic publications describing existing technologies.
- Thorough understanding of the internals of blockchains, including the differences between various blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.).
- Understanding of decentralised consensus, and proficiency in smart contract concepts (e.g., Solidity, EVM).
- Skills in blockchain-facing development (e.g., Web3) are preferred.
- Autonomous and independent work style: You can face complex and high-level technical problems, develop a strategy for approaching them, and provide suitable solutions.
- Organisation and time management: You manage the tasks given in an organised way, make sure deadlines are met and are generally a reliable collaborator.
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- An ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Learning in the FinTech field
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Exciting and challenging projects, which offer room for your creative ideas
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Diversified and challenging tasks
- Very good working atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Free coffee and soft drinks in our office in Vienna 1070