Pantos Researcher (m/f)
At Bitpanda we are firm believers in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. Our mission is to be the key driving force in the ongoing fintech revolution by providing easy-to-use, safe and trustworthy access to any digital assets for both new and experienced users.
Field of activity
- Work within the research and development team of Pantos.
- You contribute to the Pantos research, the cross-chain token of the future.
- The technologies researched and developed within Pantos are innovative and novel. Nevertheless, as many components of the developed solutions as possible are based on existing techniques and established standards.
- If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to a novel, research-driven solution, and be part of an emerging technology right from the start, Pantos is the right place to work.
What you should offer
- Interest in research and finding new solutions to challenging problems.
- Aptitude to technical papers, including white papers and academic publications describing existing technologies.
- Thorough understanding of the internals of blockchains, including the differences between various blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.).
- Understanding of decentralised consensus, and proficiency in smart contract concepts (e.g., Solidity, EVM).
- Skills in blockchain-facing development (e.g., Web3) are preferred.
- Autonomous and independent work style: You can face complex and high-level technical problems, develop a strategy for approaching them, and provide suitable solutions.
- Organisation and time management: You manage the tasks given in an organised way, make sure deadlines are met and are generally a reliable collaborator.
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- An ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Learning in the FinTech field
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Exciting and challenging projects, which offer room for your creative ideas
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Diversified and challenging tasks
- Very good working atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Free soft drinks and fresh fruits in our office in Vienna 1020
- Any hardware you want to work with
- Flexible working hours
- 25 paid vacation days per year
Note: Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications