Software Requirements Engineer (f/m/d)
We are currently expanding rapidly. Hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment in the beautiful city of Vienna.
As a Software Requirements Engineer / Business Analyst at Bitpanda you will work closely with product management and other stakeholders to gather, analyse and document technical requirements. You will provide technical solutions for functions and products that form the basis for our technical team to implement and achieve a high level of quality in all Bitpanda products.
- You have an analytical mindset and conceptual skills
- You have at least 3 years of experience with requirements documentation
- You have a degree in an IT-related field
- You have an excellent understanding of the software development cycle and agile methodologies
- Determine engineering needs through document analysis and stakeholder management
- Assess feasibility from an engineering perspective when reviewing requirements
- Translate business needs into functional requirements including future iterations
- Work across different dev teams and advise on solutions for Bitpanda’s products
At Bitpanda we are firm believers in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies, digitised assets and blockchain technology. As a result, Bitpanda has grown into a popular trading platform for newbies and experts alike.
- Flexible working hours
- Newest hardware
- Lunch, gym, and childcare discounts
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Brand new office (w/ rooftop) in the Viennese FinTech Hub
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.