Treasury Dealer/Specialist (f/m/d)
Vienna or Dublin /
Finance – Risk Management & Treasury /
Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in - commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals - starting from as little as €1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of 500+ people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
Bitpanda is a European digital investment platform. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda believes that everyone should have access to the tools that remove the barriers that stand between people and their financial goals, empowering them to invest in what they want, when they want. We are Austria’s first unicorn start-up, with more than 500 team members, over 2.7 million users, multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards and we’re one of Europe's fastest-growing fintechs. Our talented team works across international offices in Vienna and Krakow. We are looking for great people who are ready to make an impact, right from day one. And the best part? As we continue to expand our global footprint, we’re now also hiring in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Turkey, Italy and Poland. Invest in your future and join us on our mission to change the way the world views investing.
Bitpanda is on its way to expanding its Treasury operations. Therefore, we are looking for a new team member with experience in treasury and working with financial instruments.
What you’ll do:
- Implement and execute trades for hedging strategies of Bitpanda’s asset classes.
- Proactively monitor trends in all asset classes (FX, IR, CM, equity and digital asset).
- Contribute to the analysis of our performance from a risk perspective (cost of hedging) and create reporting for Group Treasury.
- Rotation of treasury tasks when necessary, (liquidity planning, cash management).
- Monitor and ensure the smooth and correct operation of Bitpanda’s systems and trading platforms.
- Contribute to the documentation, innovation and knowledge sharing effort.
- Follow the company’s operational procedures and internal controls in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Who you are:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Treasury or similar.
- Master’s in the field of Finance or Similar (e.g. Economics, Statistics).
- Understanding of investment instruments & non-linear derivatives (ETFs, MMFs, Time deposits, Butterfly option strategies, Digi cap/floors, knock in/out).
- Ability to execute trades manually and understand trade lifecycle.
- Understanding of risk & valuation concepts such as the Greeks and Monte Carlo pricing models.
- Knowledge of SQL and R is a plus.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, 360T or FXALL.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills (a good sense of humour!).
What’s in it for you
- Top-notch “tech pack” (a.k.a.: the latest and greatest hardware) that you need to help Bitpanda move the needle, right from day one. The best part? You can choose between PC or Mac. And yes, noise-cancelling headphones are included!
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- A brand new, optimised-for-Hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working.
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey to become Europe’s #1 investment platform.