Data Manager (f/m/d)
Finance – Business Intelligence /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a Data Manager, you will be part of the Business intelligence team and you will, with a proactive work ethic, contribute to data integrity and enrichment of the data model with new sources and a focus on efficient data usage approaches.
- Understand the needs of data consumers and explore creative approaches to help them meet their needs
- Be aware of the data the company owns and how these are (or should be) made available for reporting and analysis purposes
- Validating data and checking whether the definition of the fields being used make business sense
- Help ensure the accuracy of our data structure and enrich our data model
- Review data and work with colleagues to make sure that data is accurate and be aware of potential weaknesses in the data when analysing and using the data
- Define data requirements for Business Intelligence, Data Engineering and Backend Development
- Experience as a Data Manager, Business Intelligence Analyst or a similar position
- Profound business understanding and analytical thinking skills
- Advanced SQL knowledge and understanding of database design concepts, especially relational database design
- Experience with Tableau or similar BI tools
- Understanding of data engineering, ETL processing and data warehousing
- Preferably with a degree in Business Informatics, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or a comparable field
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this position our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!