Agile Coach (f/m/d)
Engineering – Agile Competence /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As an Agile Coach at Bitpanda, you will be coaching and mentoring multiple agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for our organisation. You will act as a trusted advisor to enhance agile processes, identify training needs and conduct workshops to educate on agile values and methodologies.
- Help Scrum teams to continuously improve workflows and enable them to focus and deliver
- Ensure successful adoption of the Large Scale Scrum (LeSS) framework by providing agile best practices to foster agility across the organisation
- Empower Scrum Masters and Technical Product Owners to enable information flow within Scrum teams & stakeholders
- Proven experience as an Agile Coach in a large-scale agile environment (ideally LeSS)
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and the Scrum Framework
- Hands-on experience in establishing and maintaining organisational processes to keep growing teams highly effective
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality software
Our Tech Stack
- Google Apps
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!