DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Engineering – DevOps /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
You, as a driven agile team member, will be working closely with the development teams to implement and support their continuous integration, in order to ensure stable and reliable releases of our platform. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our container-based microservice infrastructure, to improve the availability and resilience of our services. With your motivation and knowledge in the latest cloud technologies, like Terraform and Kubernetes, you can create a scalable and solid architecture.
- Development of our tools and improving systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to enhance our system and develop new features
- Enhancement of our terraform codebase and infrastructure pipeline to support rapid feature delivery
- Monitoring and upgrading our systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security
- Highly skilled in Linux Administration and AWS based infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, etc.)
- Min. 1-years’ experience with Docker, Kubernetes/ECS and Terraform
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD, CircleCI, Travis CI, Bitbucket Pipelines or similar
- Experience in building and maintaining real-time application monitoring with deep knowledge of troubleshooting hotspots
- Familiarity with scripting in Bash or Python
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this position the salary range lies between €40,000- €70,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!