DevOps Engineer (m/f)
Who we are
Bitpanda is Europe’s leading digital asset platform (Bitcoin & Altcoins) and one of the fastest growing FinTechs. We have the vision of creating an ecosystem that allows a simple entry for beginners and an optimised usability for the advanced users. For this, we constantly work on new innovations and see ourselves as pioneers for the future financial and payment industry. To achieve our visions of the future, we work closely with financial services, banks and several trading platforms. Bitpanda is a visionary and rapidly expanding Start-Up, which is why we are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members, who share our vision and choose to help and shape the future of the emerging FinTech industry.
Field of activity
- The developer team constantly works on new features for our platform. These features are used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide.
- You will be developing tools and improve systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security.
- Since there are various areas in the frontend, backend, mobile or all around the platform, we collaborate in cross-functional teams to improve our system and develop new features.
- You will develop our terraform codebase and infrastructure pipeline to support rapid feature delivery.
- You will monitor and improve our systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security.
- You will be working with the next generation Java and PHP application stacks and some of the most performant messaging solutions currently available. We are building a full-stack solution from scratch.
What you should offer
- You are skilled in Linux Ubuntu Administration.
- You are an expert on AWS based infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, etc.) and it is a huge plus if you know your way around Terraform
- You have min. 1 year experience with Docker and Gitlab CI/CD.
- You have experience in building and maintaining real-time application monitoring with deep knowledge in trouble shooting hotspots
- You are a passionate and driven team-member with experience in working in an agile team and commitment above average in a fast-growing environment
- Your code and setup must be bullet-proof and tested extensively
- Experience with Code-audits and Blackbox testing is an asset.
- Experience with the Blockchain- and Bitcoin-technology is an asset.
- Experience with tuning JVM applications is an asset
- Experience with python scripting is an asset
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- An ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Exciting and challenging projects, which offer room for your creative ideas
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very good working atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Free softdrinks in our office in Vienna 1070