DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The developer team constantly works on new features for our platform. These features are used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide.
- You will be developing tools and improve systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security.
- Since there are various areas in the frontend, backend, mobile or all around the platform, we collaborate in cross-functional teams to improve our system and develop new features.
- You will develop our terraform codebase and infrastructure pipeline to support rapid feature delivery.
- You will monitor and improve our systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security.
- You will be working with the next generation Java and PHP application stacks and some of the most performant messaging solutions currently available. We are building a full-stack solution from scratch.
- You are skilled in Linux Administration.
- You are an expert on AWS based infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, etc.)
- You have experience with Terraform
- You have min. 1 year experience with Docker, and Kubernetes/ECS
- You have experience with Gitlab CI/CD, Jenkins or similar
- You have experience in building and maintaining real-time application monitoring with deep knowledge in trouble shooting hotspots
- You are a passionate and driven team-member with experience in working in an agile team and commitment above average in a fast-growing environment