DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
We are currently expanding rapidly. Hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment in the beautiful city of Vienna.
Field of activity
- The developer team constantly works on new features for our platform. These features are used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide.
- You will be developing tools and improve systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security.
- Since there are various areas in the frontend, backend, mobile or all around the platform, we collaborate in cross-functional teams to improve our system and develop new features.
- You will develop our terraform codebase and infrastructure pipeline to support rapid feature delivery.
- You will monitor and improve our systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security.
- You will be working with the next generation Java and PHP application stacks and some of the most performant messaging solutions currently available. We are building a full-stack solution from scratch.
What you should offer
- You are skilled in Linux Ubuntu Administration.
- You are an expert on AWS based infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, etc.) and it is a huge plus if you know your way around Terraform
- You have min. 1 year experience with Docker and Gitlab CI/CD.
- You have experience in building and maintaining real-time application monitoring with deep knowledge in trouble shooting hotspots
- You are a passionate and driven team-member with experience in working in an agile team and commitment above average in a fast-growing environment
- Your code and setup must be bullet-proof and tested extensively
- Experience with Code-audits and Blackbox testing is an asset.
- Experience with the Blockchain- and Bitcoin-technology is an asset.
- Experience with tuning JVM applications is an asset
- Experience with python scripting is an asset
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Responsibility over exciting and challenging projects that have a direct visible impact on Bitpanda’s customers and the industry
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very positive work environment in a young, international and motivated team
- A brand new office in the heart of beautiful Vienna, Austria
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.