Senior Institutional Partnership Expert (f/m/d)
We are currently expanding rapidly. Hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment in the beautiful city of Vienna.
As our institutional partnerships manager, you are responsible for attracting institutional partners, onboarding them to our dedicated services such as Bitpanda Plus (OTC) or the Bitpanda Global Exchange and gathering clients’ individual requirements to help improve Bitpanda’s institutional product offering.
- You have 4+ years of experience working in the financial service industry
- You have an existing network of institutional and high net worth individuals
- You have a good understanding of cryptocurrencies and other digital assets
- You have a general understanding of financial products such as OTC trading or custody
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills and are a pro at relationship building
- Key person of contact for institutional partners
- Establish Bitpanda as the brand for institutional partners
- Lead the onboarding process for new institutional partners, from compliance to technical integration
- Constantly refine and improve the selling proposition across all institutional product offerings
- Develop promotional activities to incentivise trading or new onboardings
- Gather partner feedback and present it in a regular management summary
At Bitpanda we are firm believers in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies, digitised assets and blockchain technology. As a result, Bitpanda has grown into a popular trading platform for newbies and experts alike.
- Flexible working hours
- Newest hardware
- Lunch, gym, and childcare discounts
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Brand new office (w/ rooftop) in the Viennese FinTech Hub
- German classes
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.