Blockchain Developer (f/m/d)
At Bitpanda we are firm believers in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. Our mission is to be the key driving force in the ongoing fintech revolution by providing easy-to-use, safe and trustworthy access to any digital assets for both new and experienced users.
Field of activity
- At Bitpanda, we are looking for a passionate and driven team-member who will be assigned to an agile team.
- You will be writing code which interacts directly with the well-known blockchains like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and others.
- If you are looking for a position, that will be both challenging and rewarding in equal measures, then Bitpanda is the right place to work.
What you should offer
- Excellent Python 3 skills
- Advanced blockchain knowledge (building transactions, fee calculation, knowing what UTXO is)
- Knowledge about the well-known blockchain demons like bitcoind, Geth, Parity
- Thorough understanding of REST service anatomy
- Experience in working with Git and Branches
- Desirable: blockchain-specific languages (i.e. Solidity)
- Optional: Experience with Bitcore, Node.JS, AWS, Docker
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Responsibility over exciting and challenging projects that have a direct visible impact on Bitpanda’s customers and the industry
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very positive work environment in a young, international and motivated team
- A brand new office in the heart of beautiful Vienna, Austria
Note: Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications