Software Tester (f/m/d)
We are currently expanding rapidly. Hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment in the beautiful city of Vienna.
As a Software Tester at Bitpanda you will be part of our QA team You will create test plans and find and report bugs in order to achieve a high level of quality in all of Bitpanda's products.
- You have at least 2 years of experience testing web and/or mobile applications
- You have a solid understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches
- You have a passion for high product quality and positive user experience
- You have excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills
- Your experience with exchanges and trading is considered a big plus!
- Participating in the whole product life-cycle from design to release
- Testing new functions, identifying and describing problems accurately, creating bug reports and test fixes
- Creating test plans for new features
- Finding clear reproduction steps for issues
- Approving that features meet business requirements
Bitpanda believes in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies, digitised assets and blockchain technology. As a result, Bitpanda has grown into a popular trading platform for newbies and experts alike.
- Flexible working hours
- Newest hardware
- Lunch, gym, and childcare discounts
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Brand new office (w/ rooftop) in the Viennese FinTech Hub
- German classes
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.