Customer Support (m/f)
Who we are
Bitpanda is Europe’s leading digital asset platform (Bitcoin & Altcoins) and one of the fastest growing FinTechs. We have the vision of creating an ecosystem that allows a simple entry for beginners and an optimised usability for the advanced users. For this, we constantly work on new innovations and see ourselves as pioneers for the future financial and payment industry. To achieve our visions of the future, we work closely with financial services, banks and several trading platforms. Bitpanda is a visionary and rapidly expanding Start-Up, which is why we are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members, who share our vision and choose to help and shape the future of the emerging FinTech industry.
Field of activity
- Via Zendesk you are in close contact with our customers and help them with various problems and questions they have concerning Bitpanda
- Process creation, evaluation and optimisation
- Content creation for our helpdesk
What you should offer
- Good knowledge and interest in the field of Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain etc.
- Excellent German and English skills. Further foreign languages are a great advantage
- You should be a digital native
- You can work in a structured manner, with a team as well as independent
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- An ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Learning in the FinTech field
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Exciting and challenging projects, which offer room for your creative ideas
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Diversified and challenging tasks
- Very good working atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Free drinks in our office in Vienna 1070
What to send
- Motivation letter where you introduce yourself, explain why you are interested in working for Bitpanda in the position "Customer Support", highlight your knowledge with cryptocurrencies and why you think you are a good fit.