Market Risk Manager (f/m/d)
Finance – Risk Management & Treasury /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Bitpanda is on the way to expanding its business segments. This requires a strengthening of our financial risk management capacities. Therefore, we are looking for a new team member with experience in the risk management and valuation of financial instruments.
- Monitor market risk levels and define risk hedging strategies for Bitpanda’s current and future asset classes
- Proactively reduce and react to risk changes in the markets
- Review limit and reporting frameworks in terms of risk appetite, new product risk factors, market conditions and opportunities
- Assess suitability and performance of risk models and work with relevant groups to address material deficiencies
- Utilise and enhance stress tests that highlight all key risks
- Periodically report key risk levels to senior management
- Contribute to the analysis of our trading performance from a risk perspective
- Contribute to the documentation, innovation and knowledge sharing effort of our team
- Master’s or similar in the field of Finance or Quantitative Studies (e.g. Economics, Statistics)
- Understanding of stocks, ETFs and financial markets
- Understanding of risk concepts such as VaR and scenario analysis, using Monte Carlo simulation models.
- Relevant experience in market risk management
- Knowledge of SQL and R a plus
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this position, the salary range lies between €60,000 - €75,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!