Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m/d)
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will, with a proactive work ethic, contribute to the optimisation of existing concepts, enrichment of the data model with new sources and focus on various data mining approaches.
- Data querying and engineering with SQL
- Optimise current and develop new Tableau dashboards and reports to help drive decision making at all levels
- Analyse trends in our data and provide insights and explanation
- Carry out business-relevant analyses in cooperation with various departments and the management teams
- Help ensure the accuracy of our data structure and enrich our data model
- At least 2 years of experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst
- Excellent SQL knowledge, experience with MySQL considered a plus
- Solid experience with Tableau or similar BI tools
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong skills in data engineering, analysis and visualisation
- Experience in data mining/statistical modeling using R or Python considered a plus
- Profound business understanding and analytical thinking skills
- Degree in business informatics, statistics, mathematics or a comparable field
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this position the salary range lies between €49,000- €57,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!