Senior Software Architect (f/m/d)
We are currently expanding rapidly. Hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment in the beautiful city of Vienna.
As our senior software architect, you will be the foundation of our overall architecture among our products and the corresponding documentation. With your eye for detail and problem solving approach, you will guide the migration and improvement of our tech stack towards a microservice architecture with multiple front-end applications.
- You should have a degree in or related to software or system engineering
- You should have 3-5 years of professional experience in software architecture and software requirements
- You should have a problem solving mindset and you should not shy away from a challenge
- You should have a strong technical mindset and pay great attention to detail
- You will review and optimise our existing software and system architecture
- You will provide technical guidance, coaching and mentoring to our engineering teams
- You will help to create system documentation for compliance and knowledge transfer
- PHP (Lumen/Laravel)
- MySQL (Aurora)
At Bitpanda we are firm believers in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies, digitised assets and blockchain technology. As a result, Bitpanda has grown into a popular trading platform for newbies and experts alike.
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch, gym, and childcare discounts
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Brand new office (w/ rooftop) in the Viennese FinTech Hub
- German classes
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.