Non-Tech Recruiter (f/m/d)
HR – Talent Acquisition /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
In this role as a Non-Tech Recruiter, you will be responsible for the full life cycle of recruiting to support current and forecasted hiring needs. This is a hands-on, delivery role, aligning the recruitment strategy to the business and market needs; directly sourcing candidates and conducting job interviews whilst also liaising with traditional recruitment agencies.
- Manage recruitment processes mainly for non-tech positions in line with agreed priorities, ensuring an excellent candidate experience
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their business objectives and hiring needs
- Look for new and innovative ways to improve the talent acquisition process and adapt to new needs as the business grows and changes
- Engage and recruit talent through various channels; including networking, social media, job boards and referral programs
- Reporting regular performance metrics to assess the success
- Minimum of 3 years recruiting experience in a full life cycle environment, including management of multiple high- volume roles simultaneously
- Experience developing and executing a recruiting strategy using innovative recruiting methods based on the job requirements
- Experience working in a demanding recruitment environment managing multiple stakeholders
- Actively thinking of ways to enhance our processes, our internal tools and the way we work
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this position, the salary range lies between €45,000 - €65,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ.
See you soon!