Pantos Developer (f/m/d)
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work within the research and development team of Pantos.
- You contribute to the Pantos development, the cross-chain token of the future.
- The work performed within Pantos is innovative and novel, as the solutions developed within Pantos so far are unique. Nevertheless, as many components of the developed solutions as possible are based on existing techniques.
- If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to a novel, research-driven solution, and be part of an emerging technology right from the start, Pantos is the right place to work.
- Thorough knowledge of the internals of blockchains, including the differences between various blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.).
- Proficiency in smart contract development (e.g. Solidity, EVM).
- Interest in research: You are keen to read technical papers, including white papers and technology descriptions.
- Autonomous and independent work style: You can face complex and high-level technical problems, develop a strategy for approaching them, and provide suitable solutions.
- Organisation and time management: You manage the tasks given in an organised way, make sure deadlines are met, and are generally a reliable collaborator.