Accounting Specialist (f/m/d)
Finance – Accounting and Tax /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As an Accounting Specialist, you will handle daily accounting-related transactions as well as set up the monthly closing procedures.
- Be able to independently handle daily accounting-related transactions (with a focus on banks, payment providers, crypto-related topics)
- Take over tasks regarding the monthly closing procedures
- Provide valuable support during the audit of financial statements
- Give input regarding process optimisation of daily accounting and reconciliation routines
- Use your accounting knowledge when setting up new products and consider the possible impacts on daily accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an accountant
- Certified accountant or higher education (e.g. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- Basic knowledge of local GAAP (UGB) and of Austrian Tax Law (VAT and Income Tax)
- Excellent German and English skills
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise own workload
At Bitpanda we are firm believers in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies, digitised assets and blockchain technology. As a result, Bitpanda has grown into a popular trading platform for newbies and experts alike.
For this position, the salary range lies between €40,000-€55,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!