Employee Experience Specialist (f/m/d)
HR – Employee Experience /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Creating and maintaining a positive, rewarding work environment. The goal is to retain talented employees. Focus on ensuring employees feel valued and invested in their work.
- Define and brand the end-to-end employee experience framework (identify opportunities to refine the entire employee experience from onboarding to separation)
- Design and deliver employee training programmes (e.g. individual, team, skill-based and management training)
- Design e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Creating proactive approaches to well-being in the organisation in order to drive physical and mental well-being
- Lead the Employee Engagement Survey and deep dive into survey results to design and implement programmes to improve our employee experience
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in people-centred roles in fast-moving and agile environments
- Hands-on experience with the implementation of learning and development programmes, as well as compensation and benefit packages
- Demonstrated ability to build a rapport quickly and establish trust-based and effective relationships with a variety of individuals
- Demonstrated ability to deliver creative and collaborative solutions that impact the employee experience positively and drive engagement
- Comfort and effectiveness in delivering presentations, trainings or seminars; comfortable in front of large and small audiences
- Full command of the English language, both written and verbal (speaking German is a bonus!)
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this position, the salary range lies between €45,000-€70,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ.
See you soon!