Performance Management & Controlling Team Lead (f/m/d)
Finance – Performance Management/Controlling /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Since Bitpanda is growing rapidly, a central unit is required to monitor and steer the overall performance of the company. You will ensure that all performance-relevant data is centrally monitored, processed and proactively shared and discussed with the other departments.
- Shape the company's overall performance by creating appropriate reporting tools and tracking methods
- Build up the company's Performance & Controlling team with appropriate target setting
- Define and implement appropriate performance management tools & methods, as well as classic controlling routines
- Set up and track the company's strategic target setting and the derived performance management system
- Perform the company's planning & budgeting exercises & rolling forecasts
- Interact closely with the business intelligence team in the setup of integrated reporting and data management logic
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Performance Management (Controlling preferred)
- Leadership experience
- Skilled building and tracking KPI-systems
- Experience in the application and usage of business intelligence tools for integrated reporting
At Bitpanda we are firm believers in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies, digitised assets and blockchain technology. As a result, Bitpanda has grown into a popular trading platform for newbies and experts alike.
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Buddy program
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Brand new office (w/ rooftop) in the Viennese FinTech Hub
- German classes
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.