Executive Assistant to CEOs (f/m/d)
Office & Administration – Administration /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing top-level support to our CEOs through strategic administrative and project-based work. You must understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to streamline the workflow for our CEOs. It is a great opportunity to develop sound working relationships with team members across our businesses, as well as to contribute to our rapidly-growing and successful company.
- Act as the point of contact between management, employees and external partners
- Partner with other assistants and key stakeholders on driving efficiency and facilitating an improved structure for management
- Assist with a variety of projects by preparing reports, documentation and presentations
- Provide direct administrative support for our CEOs. This includes: calendar management, meeting planning, creating and managing correspondence
- Coordinate travel as needed; including itinerary summaries and travel logistics. Process expenses reports.
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Consultant or EA to C-level in a consultancy firm or preferably in a rapidly-growing scale-up organisation
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment whilst being able to prioritise and always looking for ways to improve
- Comfortable working independently. You take ownership of your workload and react with appropriate urgency to changing priorities.
- Project management capabilities and experience in coordination of cross-functional matters
- Being proactive in the management of the CEOs’ administrative needs
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company
- Excellent English and German skills
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ.
See you soon!