Personal Assistant to CEOs (f/m/d)
CEO Area – CEO Area /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a Personal Assistant, you will be responsible for providing top-level support to our CEOs through administrative work. You must understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to streamline the workflow for our CEOs. It is a great opportunity to develop sound working relationships with team members across our businesses, as well as to contribute to our rapidly-growing and successful company.
- Act as a contact point for internal, as well as external stakeholders
- Partner with other assistants and key stakeholders on driving efficiency and facilitating an improved structure for management
- Provide direct administrative support for our CEOs. This includes: calendar management, meeting planning, meeting creating and managing correspondence
- Coordinate travel as needed; including itinerary summaries and travel logistics. Process expenses reports
- Handle details of a highly-confidential and critical nature
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant to C-level in a consultancy firm or preferably in a rapidly-growing scale-up organisation
- Being proactive in the management of the CEOs’ administrative needs
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment whilst being able to prioritise and always looking for ways to improve
- Comfortable with working independently. You take ownership of your workload and react with appropriate urgency to changing priorities
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Excellent English and German skills
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenized world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Company health consultation
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- Phantom Shares
- Beginner German classes
Please submit your application in English