eCRM / Email Marketing Specialist (f/m/d)
We are currently expanding rapidly. Hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment in the beautiful city of Vienna.
As our email marketing manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing Bitpanda’s email marketing strategy, targeting Bitpanda users across all our products. You will work closely with our content and design team to ensure cutting-edge campaigns and data driven solutions.
Field of activity
- Plan Bitpanda’s email marketing strategy with a focus on driving higher engagement with Bitpanda products (Broker, App, Exchange)Deliver targeted, data-driven campaigns in multiple languages
- Suggest audience segmentation, content optimisation, and inbox deliverability improvements
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Work with our content and design teams to ensure all communications are on-brand, compelling, and driving increasing engagement
- Run A/B tests and optimisation strategies to improve email performance
- Working closely with the head of marketing to develop new customer retention programmes
- Ensure compliance with anti-SPAM regulations and GDPR etc.
What you should offer
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience in email marketing or CRM
- Proven experience editing HTML including Inline CSS is a must
- Knowledge of email marketing automation technologies and email deployment platforms
- Rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset. Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Awareness of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Responsibility over exciting and challenging projects that have a direct visible impact on Bitpanda’s customers and the industry
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very positive work environment in a young, international and motivated team
- A brand new office in the heart of beautiful Vienna, Austria
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.