Internship System Administrator (paid) (f/m/d)
We are currently expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a System Administrator intern, you will support our current system admin in their daily tasks and ad-hoc requests. This will give you an insight into our Bitpanda development department and the possibility to learn about our development processes.
- Troubleshoot and correct system related issues
- Prepare hardware for onboarding and new starters
- Respond to ad-hoc IT requests within Bitpanda
- Monitor and, where necessary, upgrade our internal systems
- Ongoing studies in Computer Science, or a related field
- You have good knowledge of network environments
- You’re a self-learner and passionate about technology
- Self-organised and attention to detail
- Very good written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Available for a minimum of 4 months
The internship includes a fixed salary to the collective agreement (min. € 1700 gross)
At Bitpanda we are firm believers in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies, digitised assets and blockchain technology. As a result, Bitpanda has grown into a popular trading platform for newbies and experts alike.
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Brand new office (w/ rooftop) in the Viennese FinTech Hub
- Beginner German classes
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.