Performance Manager - Controller (f/m/d)
Finance – Performance Management/Controlling /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a Performance Manager/ Controller, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the CFO, in cooperation with the accounting and BI team to improve the structure of their finance functions and enhance their contribution to the business.
- Constructing a planning and budgeting process
- Creating project business cases for product development and supporting the company in decision-making
- Building up a reporting logic and tracking for the company
- Creating a performance management system to increase overall efficiency and unlock unused potential
- Collaborating with the accounting department to better develop financial processes
- Supporting other departments in tracking and achieving their goals
- 5+ years of experience
- You hold a university degree in Business Administration
- Experience in building and tracking KPI-systems
- Deep financial knowledge
- Sound experience in Performance Management and/or Controlling
- Good Analytical skills
- Well-structured thinking and excellent coordination skills
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this position, the salary range lies between €53,000 - €90,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ.
See you soon!