Group Accounting Specialist (f/m/d)
Finance – Accounting and Tax /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As Group Accounting Expert, you will be responsible for the preparation of consolidated results of all group companies, as well as year-end consolidated financial statements and intercompany transactions.
- Manage intercompany transactions on a monthly basis (charging and reconciliation)
- Help to set up a structure for a group wide consolidation process
- Preparation of the group consolidated financial statements on a monthly basis
- Providing input to the monthly management report/accounting process
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Certified accountant with main focus on group accounting
- Expert knowledge of local GAAP (UGB) and of Austrian Tax Law (VAT and Income Tax)
- Knowledge about international transfer pricing
- Excellent German and English skills
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise own workload
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this position, the salary range lies between €50,000-€65,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!