Software Developer (m/f)
Who we are
Bitpanda is Europe’s leading retail exchange (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum & co) and one of the fastest growing FinTech Startups. We have the vision of creating an eco-system that allows a simple entry for beginners and an optimised usability for the advanced users. For this, we constantly work on new innovations and see ourselves as pioneers for the future financial and payment industry. To achieve our forward-looking vision of the future, we work closely with financial services, banks, respective research institutes and several trading platforms. Bitpanda is a visionary and rapidly expanding Start-Up, which is why we are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members, who share our vision and choose to help and shape the future of the emerging FinTech industry.
Field of activity
- The developer team constantly works on features for our platform. These features are used by hundreds of thousands customers worldwide. Your code will have a direct impact on the Bitcoin & Blockchain ecosystem.
- Developing high-quality products and solve technical UI/UX, trading and API problems.
- Since there are various areas in the frontend, backend, mobile or all around the platform, we collaborate in cross-funtional teams to improve our system and develop new features.
What you should offer
- You are well-versed in the modern web or software programming
- You are skilled in one or preferably more of the following: PHP Laravel / Lumen Framework, C#, C++, Python, Java, MySQL
- A clean and correct code is most important to you whilst you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write necessary comments
- Optional: You have experience with the Blockchain- and Bitcoin-technology or are willing to get familiar with the topic
- Commitment above average in a fast-growing environment
- Your code must be bullet-proof and tested extensively
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- An ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Exciting and challenging projects, which offer room for your creative ideas
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very good working atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Free softdrinks in our office in Vienna 1070