SEO Specialist (f/m/d)
We are currently expanding rapidly. Hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment in the beautiful city of Vienna.
Field of activity
- Play a key role in improving organic traffic to bitpanda.com and conversion performance across multiple international markets
- Collect keywords and localised search terms for the main languages (DE, EN, FR) in order to leverage and gain top positions on search engine result pages
- Improve current and future on-site page optimisation (website, blog, online magazine and other corporate online channels)
- Push up our app store presence and ranking
- Support the content team with creative ideas finding new upcoming topics/trends with high traffic potential, ensuring the boost of organic visibility
- Audit and analyse Bitpanda’s website, analytics and crawl data, identifying issues, finding root-cause, and experimenting with solutions at scale, in order to improve SEO performance
- Support the translation process ensuring the use of the precise keywords for each piece of content and regional market
What you should offer
- You should have a solid combination of strong analytical skills, tech SEO knowledge as well as strong attention to detail
- You should have 3+ years experience in international SEO
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WebTrends)
- You should be fluent in English and ideally be proficient in another core Bitpanda language: German or French
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Responsibility over exciting and challenging projects that have a direct visible impact on Bitpanda’s customers and the industry
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very positive work environment in a young, international and motivated team
- A brand new office in the heart of beautiful Vienna, Austria
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.