Risk Manager (f/m/d)
Legal & Compliance
We are currently expanding rapidly. Hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment in the beautiful city of Vienna.
As a Risk Manager at Bitpanda Payments GmbH, you will support our regulatory department’s compliance team in their risk assessments and manage any risk and compliance related topics for our recently obtained PSD2 licence and new projects in our pipeline.
Field of activity
- Perform data driven analysis and provide recommendations to our regulatory teamfull responsibility for risk management in a regulated firm
- Creating business continuity plans to limit risks
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company
- Support and collaborate with our compliance and AML teams
- Explore the boundaries of the fintech industry from a risk perspective and stay up to date with the latest industry trends
What you should offer
- A university degree in the economic or legal field with a strong focus on risk
- A minimum of 1 years in a risk management or compliance position at a regulated company in the financial sector
- Completed training in risk management
- Up to date with the latest regulatory developments
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage time sensitive workflows across competing priorities
- Fluency in German and English is required
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Responsibility over exciting and challenging projects that have a direct visible impact on Bitpanda’s customers and the industry
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very positive work environment in a young, international and motivated team
- A brand new office in the heart of beautiful Vienna, Austria
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.