Video Motion Designer (f/m/d)
Marketing – Marketing Design /
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. Bitpanda just became Austria’s first unicorn start-up, pushing our company’s valuation to $1.2 billion and we have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a Video Motion Designer, you will be responsible for strengthening our creative storytelling capabilities for video and social content around financial and investing topics in a new era. You will act as an in-house designer and key stakeholder for videos - paid and non-paid with a YouTube (and mobile) first focus, including adaptations to storytelling for several other social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
We believe that video content is a key strategic pillar for our future success in marketing and growth. As part of the Marketing team, you will work closely with in-house specialists and actively contribute to the overall marketing and brand strategy with your expertise and knowledge.
What you’ll do:
- Design and create enticing, high-quality motion graphics for video deliverables in several digital formats and channels
- Bring our visual storytelling and content quality for digital native audiences to the next level
- Create top-notch explainer videos (including memes and fast cuts) to simplify complex topics for our new and existing user base
- Work closely with our internal Video Producer and other content specialists to optimise the robust production workflow for fast in - and output in a digital-first world
- Your videos will appear on social media channels (YouTube first, with others to follow), in paid marketing campaigns, on our website and in our products, together with a team of our existing in-house video producer, content creators and video hosts
What we’re looking for:
- You have a solid portfolio of video motion design projects gained over at least 4 years, including at least some work for commercial enterprises. Experience working for or with a startup or financial company is a plus
- Passion and high intrinsic drive for creating exceptional video content around cryptocurrencies, precious metals, stocks, ETFs and topics related to investing/personal finance
- A general understanding of digital user behaviour for video consumption, especially YouTube, is a must
- You excel in Adobe After Effects and know how to work with graphical elements, especially Photoshop and Illustrator files
- 2D illustration skills and knowledge in Cinema 4D are a plus
- You have high standards of storytelling and creativity for video production, but also an eye on throughput and deadlines
- Excellent language skills in English and German are required (more languages are a plus)
What to send:
- Letter of motivation, detailing why you are the right person for the job.
- At least 5 links to published work you are proud of.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Gym discount
- Free company health consultations
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in Vienna’s fintech hub in the 2nd district
- German classes
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.