PPC Executive (f/m/d)
We are currently expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As our PPC executive, you will work closely with the Performance Marketing Lead and will assist with the creation and optimisation of - along with providing reports for - multiple PPC campaigns promoting the company’s products across various markets.Your main objective will be to ensure that our online marketing efforts return the best results possible by driving consistent and relevant traffic and leads to our platforms.
- You have 1-2 years experience (preferably in an agency, dealing with various industries and accounts)
- You have a proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- You have a good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads Editor (Facebook Ads management knowledge is a plus)
- You are detail-oriented with strong numerical and analytical skills
- You are fluent in English, any additional language is considered a plus
- Create, manage and optimise the PPC campaigns in Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Manage the relationship with other paid media publishers (digital)
- Deliver performance reporting and insights for the PPC and other paid media campaigns
- Brief and follow up paid media tasks to colleagues where appropriate
- Actively make campaign recommendations, stay up to date with the latest industry trends and keywords
At Bitpanda we are firm believers in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies, digitised assets and blockchain technology. As a result, Bitpanda has grown into a popular trading platform for newbies and experts alike.
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Brand new office (w/ rooftop) in the Viennese FinTech Hub
- Beginner German classes
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.