Accounts Payable Accountant(f/m/d)
Finance – Accounting and Tax /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Handle the accounts payables independently and ensure that the accounting complies to Austrian law standards. Manage incoming invoices, assign them to the cost/profit center and the applying VAT-code, as well as ensuring timely payment.
- Verify the validity of all incoming invoices (including travel expenses and credit cards) and if necessary, organise a correct invoice or proper evidence
- Account all correct incoming invoices (including travel expenses and credit cards)
- Assign expenses to the corresponding cost and profit centres and choose the correct VAT-code
- Prepare the payment run
- Obtain approvals across the approval workflow and remind all approvers of outstanding approvals
- Be responsible for master data management and open items regarding vendors
- Austrian certification for accounting (WIFI, BFI oder KSW)
- Certification from a commercial academy (HAK) or a higher educational degree
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of UGB and Austrian Tax Law (VAT and income tax)
- Good knowledge of both German and English
- A good team player but able to work independently
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this position, the salary range lies approx. between €35,000-€45,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!