Client Relationship Manager (f/m/d)
We are currently expanding rapidly. Hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment in the beautiful city of Vienna.
As relationship manager at Bitpanda, you are the point of contact for our new and existing partners. With your strong knowledge of the industry and the latest trends, you know how to attract new partners and sustain a long-term relationship with them.
- Identify upselling opportunities for our corporate clients
- Generate new potential leads and maintain existing client relations
- Onboard new partners and clients (e.g. net worth individuals, institutional partners)
- Represent Bitpanda at trade fairs and conferences
- Internal coordination with stakeholders to ensure client needs are met
- You have a degree in Economics, Finance or Business administration
- You have experience managing clients and acquiring new partners
- You are fluent in English (German is a big plus)
- You are a strong communicator with a keen eye for detail
Bitpanda believes in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies, digitised assets and blockchain technology. As a result, Bitpanda has grown into a popular trading platform for newbies and experts alike.
- Flexible working hours
- Newest hardware
- Lunch, gym, and childcare discounts
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Brand new office (w/ rooftop) in the Viennese FinTech Hub
- German classes
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.