Senior Mobile Developer - Android (f/m/d)
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a Senior Android Developer at Bitpanda, you will work on the development of our native Android app. Next to hands-on feature development you will work on new tools, techniques and take care of the whole application lifecycle.
- Support the entire application lifecycle on all levels
- Ensure that the app meets our quality standards by creating unit tests and doing code reviews
- Design and maintain the architecture of new features and existing ones
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, designers and technical product owners
- Stay up to date with programming best practices and new technology trends
- Passionate about mobile platforms and translating requirements into a user friendly app
- Excellent knowledge of Kotlin and good understanding of MVVM
- Proven experience of developing and publishing native Android apps to the Google Play store in a professional environment
- Good knowledge of popular 3rd party libraries like Dagger and RxJava
Our Tech Stack
- Google Play console
- Please include in your application sample code or a link to a specific project/commit on Github which best showcase your experience and skills.
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this position, the salary range lies between €55,000- €80,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!