Account Manager (f/m/d)
Business Development & Product Management – Business Development /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As our Account Manager, you will be responsible for attracting new institutional partners, onboarding them to Bitpanda Pro, evaluating clients’ individual requirements to help improve Bitpanda’s institutional product offering and activating existing traders.
- Supporting Senior Institutional Account Managers
- Point of contact for institutional clients
- Help establish Bitpanda Pro as the brand for institutional traders and industry partnerships that can help take Bitpanda Pro to the next level
- Monitor the onboarding process for new institutional partners, from compliance to technical integration
- Constantly refining and improving the unique selling proposition across all the institutional product offerings
- Develop promotional activities to incentivise trading or new onboardings
- Gather partner feedback and present it in a regular management summary
- You have 1-3 years’ experience of working in the financial service industry
- You have a good understanding of cryptocurrencies and other digital assets
- You have a general understanding of financial products such as OTC, trading, market making or custody
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills and are a pro at relationship building
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this junior-level position, the salary range lies between €40,000-€50,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!