Marketing and Consumer Insights Manager (f/m/d)
We are currently expanding rapidly. Hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment in the beautiful city of Vienna.
As our marketing and consumer insights manager, you will be the expert on our target audience. You will play an important role in shaping Bitpanda’s marketing strategy by turning 1st and 3rd party consumer insights and campaign performance data into easily digestible insights and recommendations.
Your field of activity
- Working closely with the head of marketing, you will be delivering key insights and trends to guide Bitpanda’s marketing strategy
- Analyse complex data to provide in-depth insights around our target audience’s behaviour, attitudes, media consumption, wider industry and marketing trends and suggest areas of improvement and opportunity
- Collect data on the performance of Bitpanda’s marketing activities: conversion rates, website traffic, social media engagement data etc.
- Create weekly marketing performance reports that cover data from advertising, SEO, SEA, social media (paid & organic), Affiliate, etc.
- Extract key insights and learnings from post-campaign performance data to shape upcoming product launches
What you should offer
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of work experience as a Consumer Insights Manager,Analyst or similar role (Media agency background preferred)
- Proven experience in working with marketing and consumer data, providing actionable insights
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Facebook Business Manager and other advertising tools
- Ability to simplify complex information and convert it into meaningful marketing insights
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presenting
- Strong Excel skills
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Responsibility over exciting and challenging projects that have a direct visible impact on Bitpanda’s customers and the industry
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very positive work environment in a young, international and motivated team
- A brand new office in the heart of beautiful Vienna, Austria
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.